General visiting hours are:
8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Visitation may be restricted depending on the patient’s medical condition. We encourage patients to limit visitors to no more than two at one time.
Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Unit Visiting Hours
10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Download Anderson ICU-CCU Brochure
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors may not smoke inside any Anderson facilities.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitors should complete their visits by 9 p.m. so that the patient may have appropriate rest and sleep time.
- Visitors are encouraged to wash their hands upon entering and leaving the patient's room.
Information and Resources
Gifts for Patients
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts of food or drink to patients. Please check with the nurse to make sure your gift is appropriate. In the critical care units, please check with the unit nurse regarding any gifts for patients.
Parking for patients and visitors is available in the hospital's parking complex. Parking is available 24 hours a day,
seven days a week. All parking at Anderson is free. Patients and visitors are cautioned not to
park in reserved areas or certain designated areas. Please be sure to lock your vehicle.
If something happens that causes you to need assistance with your vehicle, please call the
Switchboard Operator by calling 601-553-6000.
ATM services are available near the ICU waiting room located on the first floor.
Direct Dial to Patient Room
Anderson - North: Dial 601-553-7 + Room Number
Anderson - South: Dial 601-703-5 + Room Number
Anderson Pharmacy and Gift Shop
Anderson Pharmacy and Gift Shop, located on the first floor of Medical Towers I, is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. In addition to providing complete pharmacy services, Anderson Pharmacy also has a wide variety of gift items, jewelry, magazines, greeting cards, candy, toiletries, flowers and plants.
Guest rooms are available to out-of-town visitors for a moderate fee. For information regarding our guest rooms, please call the Switchboard Operator at 601-553-6000.