Our experienced, licensed occupational therapist will conduct a complete evaluation before developing a customized program to help you:
- Build your physical endurance and strength
- Compensate for vision and memory loss
- Learn methods to relieve pain
- Perform activities of daily living (ADLs) such as:
- Using a computer
- Daily chores without re-injury
- Regain manual dexterity
- Simplify work and conserve energy with creative adaptations
- Use adaptive equipment to make everyday activities easier
We also offer training and guidance for family members and caregivers.
In this Medical Minute, Scott White, OTR/L, CHT, CLT, CSCS, discusses hand therapy and specialized options available at Anderson Outpatient Rehabilitation Center.
Kara Owen and Kristen Hawley, Occupational Therapists, explain how occupational therapy helps patients get back to doing the activities of everyday life.