Our professional staff of board-certified pathologists, ASCP certified technologists and support personnel are highly trained and dedicated to placing the patient first and meeting your needs. We offer excellent clinical consultation as well as assistance in client problem solving.
Anderson Regional Medical Center Laboratory benefits health care providers and their patients by:
- Providing convenient, local access to STAT and routine testing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve inpatients and emergency patients at two locations
- Providing outpatient collection and testing services. The preferred hours of collection are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm on the first floor of the North Campus and the first floor of the South Campus
- Implementing clinically relevant test strategies specific to the needs of the community and providers, while offering an extensive test menu for our patients’ and physicians’ convenience
- Offering personalized customer service with consultative support from local pathologist and laboratory professionals
- Ensuring the continuity of care between inpatient and outpatient testing through Anderson’s integrated electronic health record
- Providing outreach services to nursing home residents, assisted living facilities, physician offices, clinics and hospitals. Courier services are available for laboratory pickups